Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Secluded Eyes

Pain. Destruction. Immorality. Death. Virtue
I'd free my sight from this occurrence that killed my soul inside. Every minute of this life is a Holocaust. I run away and hide from everything painful. Then I closed my eyes for something magical to happen.

  Slowly, I have felt the sorrow and weaknesses of my surroundings. Let my eyelid remain calm on the misery of our very action. Let my imagination dictate what our society should be.
Boom! I heard a disturbing sound that crashed my deep focus. As I looked up on the sky, I saw a wondrous art like a firework and raining colorful glitters all around the surrounding.
I felt anxious when I found myself on the middle of the street. I found no cars, people and animals. Only buildings and plants. The place was so clean and peaceful. I roamed around the metropolis and searched for any living proof. I was amazed by what I saw. Everything was perfectly new. The road, the paint on every corner and even the least detail. I run towards the street and shouted that this was the life I've always wanted. A life that is free from what a life should be.
On this place, everything was ready. When I'm hungry, a food will suddenly fall from heaven. There was no time. There was no night. I never felt drowsiness and pain.
Suddenly, all of my desires to make myself a portion of this place forever revamped to be sour. From better to worst. I felt lonesome. I sensed that this place was dearth from human that can make me feel welcome. The reality where I've been day dreaming for this place, was where I want to have a comeback. How ironic it is.
I've searched for human. I've searched on every street and structure. I've shouted for help. My tears were busted on every words I've released. The reality that I have secluded my sight on every ugly vision that I saw was a proof that I'm not brave but coward. Maybe, for I have no God. I have no trust on him. My weaknesses have eaten my faith and I don't want to see anything that he has created. I believe only in virtue.
The time has come. I can't handle it anymore. The feeling of being isolated is the same feeling of being dead. I'm full. Maybe I will just close my eyes. I will secluded my self forever.
After that, I've noticed that It was just a dream. But my body was dead. Forever.. I will suffer the misery and darkness of Hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment